2020 PAC Soccer Tryouts
All boys and girls in grades 6th-12th are welcome to come tryout for the
2020 PAC Panthers Soccer Season.
We are expecting to have JV Boys, JV Girls, Varsity Boys,
and Varsity Girls teams this year.
The teams will play public, private, and other homeschool teams in SC. All teams will play a highly competitive schedule with games during the week
and the few tournaments scheduled for the weekends.
Tryout Dates: December 16, 17, 18 (It is best to make all dates)
Location: Red Bank Recreation Center
Address: 1159 Nazareth Rd, Lexington SC 29073
Please arrive early to check in, fill out forms, and put tryout number on before heading out to the field. *The first night will be the most crowded.
Teams will be posted December 19th and players will need to accept their positions by registering by December 21st so uniforms can be ordered.
Conditioning begins: January 6th
Please come dressed appropriately for the weather ready to go through an intense soccer training session. Wear soccer cleats, shin guards, and bring water.
*Sixth graders will only be considered if highly skilled and at the discretion of the coach. Most public high school soccer teams consist of players in 9th-11th grade.
Private schools usually have 7th-10th graders on the JV team.
For this reason, we use extreme caution when rostering 6th graders on a team.
Once PAC JV and Varsity Soccer teams are announced be follow the instructions below.
Complete registration by clicking below.
Click here for Registration :
-Practice-Mandatory practices Mon, Tues, and Thurs at Red Bank Rec, 6:30-8:00. Players need to arrive by 6:15 so they can be ready to start at 6:30
• Birth Certificate- please provide a copy if you are new. I have all returning players on file
• Athletic Physical- I need proof that your player has had a physical. If your insurance only covers one once a year and you need to wait until Jan, Feb, or Mar. let me know and I will work with you. All players need a clean bill of health to play.
-Shin Guards- all shin guards need to be NOCSAE certified. Check your existing shin guards and make sure the tag can be seen, if you cannot verify that they are certified you will need to get new shin guards. You can purchase these online ex. Soccer.com, or locally at DICKS or Academy Sports.
Director of Soccer: Jennifer Aurednik / firstname.lastname@example.org / 803-269-6020
Director of Coaching-John Collinsemail@example.com/803-397-2233
Varsity Boys: Sal Fontana/salnmari@Hotmail.com/803-580-0688
Junior Varsity Boys: Chris Collerfirstname.lastname@example.org/803-917-3613
Varsity Girls: Devin Lanier/ email@example.com/803-603-2901
Junior Varsity Girls: Joel Chandler/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ 803-354-8594 and Stephen Ardolineemail@example.com
Policy for Dealing with Issues
-if your player has an issue with another play, please try to deal with the player his/her parent first
-if it cannot be resolved between players, arrange a time to discuss with the coach.
-if the coach cannot handle the situation, he will ask me to step in.
-Please note the 24 hour policy-no one will discuss issues with the coaches following the game. If you feel you need to talk with him, wait 24 hours, then email him to arrange a time to discuss the issue. There will always be a third party present or the meeting will not take place.
-no parent should ever address a referee, opposing team’s coach, players, or fans. Refs can and will make bad calls, parents can and will be obnoxious, however, we have a higher standard and our job is to cheer and encourage our players. The coaches will coach.
PAC is a member of SCHSAA-South Carolina Home School Athletic Associate and are held accountable according to their guidelines set.
Please read the following carefully
SECTION II: SPORTSMANSHIP EXPECTATIONS
I therefore pledge to be responsible for my words and actions while attending, coaching,
officiating, or participating in any SCHSAA athletic event and shall conform my behavior to the
following code of conduct:
1. I will treat any coach, parent, spectator, player, official, or any other attendee with respect
regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, or ability.
2. I will not engage in unsportsmanlike conduct with any coach, parent, spectator, player,
official, or any other attendee.
3. I will not engage in any behavior which would endanger the health, safety, or well-being of
any coach, parent, spectator, player, official, or any other attendee.
4. I will not use drugs or alcohol while at any athletic event. I will not attend, coach, officiate or
participate in an athletic event while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
(There will be a minimum 5 game suspension first time offense if this rule is violated, the situation will be reviewed by the DOC and AD to determine if the player in violation can remain on the team)
5. I will not use tobacco (including smokeless types) while at any athletic event.
6. I will not engage in the use of profanity.
7. I will not engage in verbal or physical threats or abuse aimed at any coach, parent, spectator,
player, official, or any other attendee.
8. I will not initiate a fight or scuffle with any coach, parent, spectator, player, official, or any
9. I will not argue with officials or go through the motions indicating dislike or disdain for a
10. I will not make any degrading remarks about any official, coach, athlete, or school. I will not
make any degrading remark or criticism of any official, coach, athlete, or school to the media.
11. I will not detain or attempt to stop an official following the contest to request a ruling or
explanation of actions taken by the official. I will not follow or “chase” an official after a
contest is over.
12. I will not leave the bleachers or stands and enter the playing area to protest, object, criticize, check on a players injury unless called by a coach or official.