Rain is forecasted for tonight and tomorrow. I will post a cancellation on the website if necessary so keep your eyes out for that. If you don’t see a cancellation, that means we are still on.
In the event of a cancellation, both teams will try out on next Saturday. Middle School and Junior Varsity will try out from 10:00 to 1:00 and the varsity tryout will be from 1:00 to 3:00.
Thanks and call me at 803-397-5483 if you have any questions.
Jim Blevins, Baseball Director